Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Pictures of My New House

Well, mostly I've been hanging out at home and trying to get some writing done. I'm making some progress. This morning I actually woke up with a very very mild urge to write, so I did before meditating... Then wrote a bit more this afternoon. Now I need to do some Carlos homework, invert, and then meet Christina for Matt's yoga classes. When Christina and I were young, we spent a lot of time together in the summers. We never went to the same school (being three years apart) and mostly had different sets of friends, but in the summer things slowed down and we went to the pool and the lake and to aerobics and body sculpting classes and movies and the like. I was just thinking that our various summer Austin jaunts have a similar feel and CT just phoned and reported feeling exactly the same thing...

Anyway, here are some photos of my new house. I'll have a house warming party soon!


This is the living room with Christina's old furniture.

Bedroom with new bed I bought at Marigold.

Yoga room with props.

Bathroom. I already had matching towels.

Kitchen.


view of lower back yard from deck. Needs sparkle lights.

Jeff on back porch. Isn't he cute??

5 comments:

Jeremiah Wallace said...

That's ALL the props you have in your yoga room? And you claim to be an IYENGAR certified teacher? LIER!!!

Anne-Marie Schultz said...

J Man, There's a whole closet full of props... Just wait until you see..

Anne

Lisa said...

Hi Anne
The house is beautiful! I am very happy for you. You have made me miss my sisters...wish I could have mine nearby. :-)
Lisa

whatnot said...

The place looks gorgeous! Those kitchen counters look especially high, though.

Pamela said...

Your house is beautiful. Love it! If you're looking for sparkle you might want to consider DISCO lights ~ they ALWAYS add great energy to ANY setting, not to mention *I* think it would be an appropriate nod to that rockin' party that brought you & Jeff together!

When's the housewarming party???

Love,
P