Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Happy to be back home

I've had a great past few days reintegrating myself into my life in Austin. One really great thing about living here is being able to come back to such a cool amazing place after being on vacation at a cool amazing place. It makes vacation reintegration much easier.

Mostly, I've been hanging out with Jeff, organizing my study, running errands, and doing some yoga. I haven't had the most productive week writing, but I have gotten a lot of work related tasks accomplished. I am getting ready to spend a couple hours with Plato before meeting CT for lunch at CM.

Other big news, I've decided to stop teaching my yoga classes up in Waco, a little vacation clarity. I realized that it was a pretty big drain on my time and that I'd not really feel like I had a sabbatical if I was still driving upto Waco every week and I just did the math on how much I was actually making and decided that the money, though nice, wasn't enough to justify the disruption of energy. Also, I'm anticipating that my new job as BIC director will be more time consuming and it will be easier just to be doing that when I'm in Waco. So I'm choosing to do less to be able to do more.

Kelli, my former housemate, let Dylan spend the night last night. It was great to see him. Here are some pictures of me and Dylan when Dylan was helping me move in.

No comments: