Friday, May 23, 2008

Friday Morning

I just got back from walking Dylan. It is already pretty hot outside. I'm getting ready to get a manicure and pedicure at Polish and then I may go to Barton Creek Coffeehouse for lunch and a bit of writing and more blogging.

I'm subbing the restorative Class at 6:00 PM at YYS and then we are going to Jessica and Ian's Drive-in Asian Film Festival. Sounds pretty Austin-esque.

Yesterday was a fun day. I took Christina by to see my new house and I put down a hefty security deposit and signed the lease so it is official. We also went to Marigold and Central Market before CT's classes. I had the most stable Vishwamatrasana and am getting much closer to doing Bhujapidasana. After class, Jeff came over and we had asparagus and left over pasta and some nice Chardonnay.

Gotta run.

No comments: