Monday, May 26, 2008

Galveston


Here is a picture of me catching a fish and kayaking. It was my first time kayaking. I have caught fish before, but it has been a while, like say a couple decades at least. Jeff and I went down to Galveston this weekend. His parents live down there. I also met his brother and sister and their two kids, his uncle Randy, and his 97 year old grandfather. It was really a fun weekend. It is a very rare occasion when I go away somewhere that has nothing to do with yoga or philosophy and it was really just fun to be there but have nothing much to do other than hang out and eat food. We came back and went to Jeremiah's 7;30 class. He did a fabulous job. Jeremiah has a really lovely teaching presence and I particularly liked how he used the "human pez dispenser" prop work !!!

No comments: