Thursday, May 22, 2008

The next phase

Well, yesterday was a really exciting day because I found a super amazing house to rent. It is in Barton Hills, 3/2 and has all this great outdoor living space and overlooks the green belt. What is best about it is that there is a balcony right off the bedroom and I've always wanted to be able to drink coffee in my pjs and look out over nature. Dream come true!

Actually, it reminds me a good bit of the Chapel Hill house, though not quite so long or so large.

I'm totally excited about it!!!!! I will miss Dylan but Kelli said I could have visitation rights.

I just subbed a beginner series class at YY. That was quite enjoyable. I rarely teach all beginners anymore. There are always some beginners mixed in with my more ongoing "beginners." In a little while, I'm off to a private yoga teaching orientation at YY S and then I'm meeting up with Christina for pre yoga sisterly bonding fun.

So not much in the philosophy work domain today. I have time for a bit of reformatting of footnotes but that's about it.

A note about grapples. Perhaps you've seen them in the store. Grape flavored apples. Jeff brought some over last night. Oddly, they smell like artificial grape flavoring very strongly, they have a well, grape is too strong, but a decidely grapish taste, very mild, I did like the firm texture of them. Very bizarre food item. Better than I expected them to be. Probably won't buy them, but my mild curiosity about them is now satisfied.

No comments: