Thursday, May 29, 2008

Lots and lots of fun

I've really had an absolutely fabulous past couple of days. Tuesday was a bit hectic driving upto Waco for yoga and back down afterwards, but class was so much fun. We worked on abdominal poses and arm balances on the Junior I syllabus.

Wednesday started early with the online study group with Carlos and then I went down to San Marcos to practice with CT. She wrote at length about that on her blog, so I'll just say it was a great practice, gruelling groin work, but worth the work, then I drove up to Austin and had the best massage ever with Rebecca Rowbatham. She is amazing! After that I went to Devon's 5:30 class and Jeff came over for dinner. Great day.

This morning, I did a few computer things and footnote work on the Augustine article. It is ready to send off tomorrow and I can get to the Plato book. I subbed a class at NW at noon and then drove out for my Rolfing appointment. Also amazing and then I got in with Ken Anderson the chiropractor out there at Austin Holistic Health. Also great. My body feels fabulous right now. After that, CT's yoga classes and yummy pineapple gelato at Whole Foods.

No comments: