Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Update for AP1 and AP2

I've been away from Austin almost a week now. Sigh. Looking forward to going down tomorrow.

Last weekend, I was up in Dallas for the Mary and Eddy workshop. A very long intense, weekend, short breaks for meals and sleeping, but pretty much non stop learning. Lots of yoga, lots of teacher training, lots of introspection. They are both amazing teachers and there is something about the intensity of the experience itself that focuses the mind. I was both inspired and really tired after the weekend.

Sunday I came back to Waco and it was nice to have my place here rather than driving all the way back to Austin. I drove up Friday morning after teaching my first class at Clear Spring!!! Even sang the yoga song. I gave a fellow Iyengar student Sanford a ride up there, so the three hours went fairly quickly, but Austin is definitely a longer haul upto Dallas.

This week has been very busy with class prep and also various activities associated with job candidates coming in for the BIC religion position.

No comments: