Thursday, February 14, 2008

Leaving Waco Behind

One thing about life at Baylor, there's always something to talk about. Had a meeting early this morning about a job search, then just got into one conversation after another with friends and colleagues and and as enjoyable as all the various drama and intrigue is ... it was so great just to get in the Odyssey and leave it all behind.

I made it just in time to Connie's class. It has been a while since I've been to her class and I've really missed it. She's a very intense focused teacher and she really moved us through many poses quite quickly that illuminated also sorts of disparities in the right and left side of my body and various connections between the hips and shoulders.

I'm getting ready to go sub Christina's classes. A mini inversion intensive. Glad to be down here for a couple days. !!

3 comments:

Pamela said...

Thank you for class last night. Inversions were just what I needed. Loved the shoulder harness and playing with all of the props :-) Glad that you're able to spend more (and more) time in Austin these days.

Hey, send me your regular teaching schedule, will you? I can't ever remember.

P

whatnot said...

... or better yet, put it in the sidebar!

Anne-Marie Schultz said...

good idea. I'm actually thinking of starting yet another blog.

Iyengaryogainausin.blogspot.com

I'm loving the time here as well.