Friday, January 25, 2008

End of the Week Update

I can't believe it has been a whole week since I posted on this blog. Guess I've been busy living and not blogging, which all things considered is a good sign. Though i'm sure my avid readership of three misses the up dates.

Well let's see. I think last weekend was the immersion. Devon and I went out to dinner Sunday and I discovered I'm no longer tired of Indian food. Didn't have to go up to Waco until Tuesday and enjoyed the long weekend. Indulged in many yoga classes.

This week in Waco was fun. Nietzsche class fabulous as was the BIC capstone and yoga classes. More on all that on the teaching blog.

Thursday I came back down here. Did Christina's classes and went to CM with CT and Kelli.

Today, I had to drive back up for a meeting and I'm really excited about the George Purvis workshop tomorrow and Eye of The Tiger Saturday.

in all life is good, no complaints.

No comments: