Friday, February 22, 2008

Friday Night

Sometimes it seems strange to keep two different blogs because my life in Austin the past two days and the upcoming days is a lot about teaching yoga and I could write a good deal about that.

But here is where I typically record the mundane social details of my life, so it goes. I did really like driving down Wednesday night. No traffic and it was nice just to wake up in Austin and not get sucked into Baylor at all on Thursday (except via email and phone), which did happen.

I taught Mandy's class for her. Went to Connie's class. I was the only person there and we did a great restorative sequence that really got into the psoas, then I came back did some work walked the dogs and taught Christina's Classes and did the real, "I live in Austin" pilgrimage.. and went to Whole Foods.

Today I went to Devon's inaugural 7:30 AM class, big attendance, taught my own class, subbed at noon and 4:30, did some work in between and finally caught up with CT for a lengthy chat (my cell phone usage has really changed since becoming a dual citizen)... then I drove south to meet Devon for the Nischala Devi talk (See teaching philo blog) Ari was there also and it was good to introduce them to each other. They had a New Mexico bond... Now I'm home winding down getting ready to teach in the morning and go to Pam's disco party tomorrow night.

No comments: