Saturday, February 16, 2008

Weekend Update

I had a great 48 hours in Austin. Just really loved my time there. Taught Friday morning at Clear Spring. Went to get coffee at Whole Foods with Devon. Had a great peanut butter Vegan Cookie. A remarkably good vegan cookie.

Subbed a class for Sandra. Wrote for a while in the afternoon which was actually fun.

Went to Giocanda's happy hour and a half yoga class and then met up with some new friends at beer meet up group. Though I'm not a beer drinker, the event was plenty fun.

Taught my Saturday morning class and then headed up to waco for prospective student weekend. Interviewed several students. Did a nice practice at home, weighted thighs in Supta Vira and worked on eka pada stuff and then looked at CTs blog and saw I'm in sink with the Anusara intensive... who would have thought.

Lenore, Henry, and H.W. came over for dinner. H.W. is huge and hurricane like in his almost two year old curiosity. We had a great time. More interviews tomorrow. then the pizza party at my house.

tons of fun.

2 comments:

Christina Sell said...

The spanda of eprk is connecting all yoigs this weekend...

Anne-Marie Schultz said...

funny.

need to show you the one's I learned from connie,

love, anzy