Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Back in the Blogosphere

Hello Avid Readers of Anne in Austin!

A lot has happened since the disco party. Some of it is great, Jeff and I are, well for lack of a better phrase, I 'll say Jeff and I are dating. (Yes Bethany, you can now read something into the blog!) and some of it not so great, my ex-husband Curtis died a week ago yesterday. Anyway, I've been busy with a lot of stuff that is difficult to write about in the public forum because it is so intensely personal for me and for other people.

But suffice it to say, both events have really contributed to my sense of being more and more rooted in my new life in Austin, and I'm really happy about that... so the details of dual citizenship resume.

Last weekend, I came back from Curtis' funeral up in Vernon, Texas, went to the yoga immersion. (More on that on CTs blog) and had dinner with my parents (and Jeff!) Sunday night in San Marcos. Headed back up to Waco Monday and have had an intensely busy week. Tons of meetings, tons of class prep to catch up on, really it seems like this is my first chance to write anything at all. I'm getting ready to go practice and am totally thrilled to actually have an hour to do it. What luxury!!!! Then class, then yoga class and out to China Spring to pick up my income tax forms from the best tax guy ever, David Hartman.

Teaching Philosophy blog update to follow after practice. Stay tuned.

1 comment:

Jenn Walsh said...

Anne, I'm so sorry for your loss. But, you do sound wonderfully happy and for that I am grateful!