Thursday, November 15, 2007

On the advantages of dual citizenship

well, it has been a bit of a hectic week, nothing like missing a bunch of school and playing catch up, but now I've caught up to normal levels of being behind on grading and T Day break is coming up and the end of the semester is definitely in sight.

today, the benefits of dual citizenship really hit me. I won't go into any detail, but various political issues at Baylor got me very down and it was so nice to just leave them physically and go down to Austin to walk Dylan and go to kick ass yoga with CT and then have a great accunpuncture session with craig.

Also, Tabitha gave me a pink pearl apple in class, that I cannot wait to try. Granny smith but better apparently.

I've moved some of my art and photos down to Austin and am personalizing my space down here a bit.

looking forward to mom and dad's arrival on sunday.

No comments: