Monday, November 12, 2007

Update


Wow, it has been an eventful week since last I posted. I went to the Spanda workshop. here's a picture of me and christina at it. Tuesday morning, mom called to say Grandmartha had passed, so I drove back down to Austin, Christina and I hopped on a plane and several plans, trains and automobiles later, we were in Lavonia. Check out Christina's blog for more details. I'll just say that it was certainly the funnest funeral I've ever been to. We had a really good time hanging out with mom and dad and the hall/hamilton clan . Here is a picture of the whole clan.

Christina and I barely made our plan from Houston to Austin, but we did and the following morning I went down to the Southwest Philosophical Society, got there about an hour before my paper. Met some interesting people and had coffee with Willis and Vicky my two favorite English professors from Trinity

I drove back up to practice at Christina's worskhop, Here's a picture, you can see I'm looking a little tired,

2 comments:

whatnot said...

I really liked this one of you:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/whatnot/1976435463/

Just fyi, if you ever need me to crop and/or send you originals of any photos, just ask!

Anne-Marie Schultz said...

yes, I really look in the zone in that one. I thought the garudasana ones of me were quite nice also.

I'll take you up on the photo offer at some point.

sorry to have missed you in yoga tonight.