Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Tuesday Morning in Waco

Well, Thanksgiving is over. The Thanksgiving pretty much left me ready for Christmas Break.
The Tri City Thanksgiving involved a lot of time on the highway, but the new adventures were well worth it. Friday I taught yoga in Austin and then met mom and dad at my Austin House. We walked Dylan and Indy and as luck would have it the owner of Kepa the Corgi who lives in the neighborhood was driving by and spotted Indy. Kepa is the offspring of the famous corgi Harry Potter who we saw a couple years ago at the dog show in Waco.

Even though the weather was icky, we drove upt o Sun City so Mom and Dad could show me the lay of the land up there and then we went into downtown Georgetown for the lighting of the Christmas Tree and we ate at Romeo's on the square.

Saturday marked the 13th anniversary of my first yoga class with Walter, so it was quite fitting that I got up and taught a class that morning. After that, Mom Dad and I headed up to Waco. Dad had his annual thanksgiving massage with CJ and we planned to have dinner with Lenore Henry and H.W, also part of the annual festivities. Lenore unfortunately, had the flu, so Henry brought dinner over for us. Then Sunday night, I restarted an older tradition. Post Thanksgiving Party!

Lots of Fun.

Yesterday a busy day at Baylor and today as well.

Off to Shower and get ready to teach the last morning yoga class. It just hasn't taken off and it eats up too much of my own time, so I'm cutting back to just the evening classes in my waco life.

No comments: