Friday, November 14, 2008

Pictures of Milo days 3-6


Well, six days as a dog person and I'm sold. Very fun. So far, Milo has gone to the dog park, the vet, had Kim the dog trainer come to visit and has played numerous games of ball, frisbee, and is really just generally delightful. Above Milo demonstrates the art of sitting.

Here are some more pictures of Milo.
This is Milo endearing himself to Q.



This is Q ignoring Milo.

Milo checking on the concrete.

Anne with Milo


Jeff with Milo.


In other non-puppy related news, it has been a bit of a stressful week with Christina being way laid with medical maladies. She hopefully is "most all well." When I was very very young, my dad almost died from Rat bit fever, a rare disease that took a long time to diagnose and I would constantly ask him if he was "most all well."

I subbed quite a few yoga classes, three for Christina, two for Heide, and one for Gillian and I have one of my own to teach tomorrow.

I have embarked upon a new time management system that I will elaborate on in the teaching philosophy blog.

John Friend is here. Tonight he gave a dharma talk about luck and the kirtan that followed was pretty cool, though it was not the most comfortable floor to sit on, but in all a lovely experience.

2 comments:

mandy eubanks said...

Mile is unbelievablly cute. How do you leave your house without him:)

Lisa said...

So sweet! Thanks for sharing the photos!!!