Sunday, November 23, 2008

More Milo Pics


Here are some Milo pics from the past couple days. This is Milo at the Dog Park this afternoon.

Milo on the back porch.
Milo flying in the air.
Milo and Q
Milo Sitting.


Last Night, I hosted a Meet Milo Puppy Love Party. It was a lot of fun. Milo got several wonderful gifts including his own dog songs sound track courtesy of Pammy and his own dog sleeping bag from Jason and Rebecca. The party was tons of fun. I really like having parties and this was the first I've given in Austin. Unfortunately, I didn't take any pictures.

Other weekend news: Friday Afternoon Practice and Clear Spring was super fun. About ten people showed up and we did a variety of backward bending tricks. Saturday I taught my classes and had 36 people at the Free Day of Yoga at the 360 studio. I subbed for Lance this morning.

Next week, I'm back to work on the Myth of Er, another section of the last chapter.

4 comments:

Lisa said...

I am in love with Milo. :-)

Anne-Marie Schultz said...

me too. He is so super cute.

jenn said...

Hehe, I haven't been here in a while and I thought for a moment I had stumbled upon a parenting blog.

Not that there's anything wrong with that. :) I have one of my own.

Milo is adorable. I'm so sorry I missed his reception Saturday night. I didn't want to spread my germs (though I doubt they could have crossed species barrier).


When do you begin teaching at CH?

Anne-Marie Schultz said...

well, he's the closest thing to an offspring I've got.

I'm just subbing at CH, next class I think is Nov 30 sunday at 10.