Sunday, November 9, 2008

Everybody Meet Milo


Puppy Pictures!!

Here is a picture of me and Milo in the Shuttlecraft moments after picking him up. Milo comes from the Goldance Kennels in Victoria. Jeff and I drove down there late yesterday afternoon. He cried a little at first. We took turns playing with him in the back seat on the drive back. He is totally adorable, looks like a little polar bear.
Here is a picture of me introducing Milo to Q. So far so good.


Here is a close up of the said meeting.





Here I am being pulled in two directions maybe it is some sort of doga partner work.




Here is Jeff, Milo, Q, and my shoes


In other non-puppy related news, I taught two great standing pose classes yesterday. My 9 Am class had ten people in it. Some regulars and some brand new people. I was particularly impressed by the showing since I was also teaching at 12:30 and if I were given the choice of the same teacher at 9 AM or 12:30, I'd probably pick the 12:30. The new class at 360 studio had nine people, some I knew like Lisa and Pam, and others new to me and one new to yoga. The 360 studio is just a beautiful space to teach and practice in. Wonderful design, lots of windows, trees. Not much useable wall space for the size of the room, but it is hard to complain.

Friday, I went to Heide's class at Castle Hill. I'll be taking over her classes for the next three weeks (or at least most of them). I may pick up one or two permanently. Then I subbed Jenny D's class at South and then Jeff and I went out to the Bird Festival at the Ranch. Debra Morin hosted several yogis and yoginis at her place outside of Dripping Springs. We practiced a bunch of arm balances for about 2 and a half hours and then had a dinner party (where everyone had to wear a costume with a feather or feather motif in my case) in celebration of Heide who will be leaving Austin soon to return to New Orleans. It was really a fun evening.

Thursday CT and I spent the day together which you can read about on her blog.

Milo is currently asleep on my shoes. I'm getting ready to meditate, get upside down, and the go up to Mandy's class. CT and Kelly are coming up this afternoon to meet Milo.

2 comments:

Lisa said...

He's beautiful! And so was class on Saturday--really enjoyed the hard work and the butt thumping. Truly, everyone go check out Anne at 360!!!

Anne-Marie Schultz said...

Thanks for the nice words about puppy and the class.

Milo is totally beautiful. He is the perfect puppy.