Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Milo Goes to the Dog Park.

Here's a couple pictures of me and Milo outside.
Here is Jeff capturing Milo after his first run away experience. Bounder likes to get Milo to chase her and then runs across the street to various yards and Milo follows her like a lemming.. Will have to work on this.

Jeff and Milo
Milo this morning, Nine weeks and one day and almost 14 pounds.

This morning Milo, Q, Jeff and I went to the dog park. That was pretty fun. Milo is now very tuckered out and very dirty. He is sort of grey colored now as opposed to golden. I'm working a bit on footnotes and getting ready for Christina to come over after her NIA class. Then we are having lunch at Mr. Natural, getting mani-pedis which are long overdue and then she has either accunpuncture or therapy I forget which and I'll come home and do more footnotes and then go to her classes.

I enjoyed the John Friend workshop, the very epicenter of Anusara Land. Its really a whole different world than Iyengar Land. I'm glad to have access to both realms.

Other news in the life of Anne in Austin. I did get my car registration yesterday and had a really wonderful class with Devon yesterday afternoon.


Here are the pictures from the dog park.



No comments: