Sunday, August 19, 2007

Sunday Morning in Austin (and San Marcos)

George's workshop was fabulous. It was great to see him. The mini-van came in handy for the lunch time field trip to Whole Foods. It was also so great just to have somewhere besides a hotel room to hang out between classes. Devon and I went to eat at a very mellow Italian place, Cippolini's Grill. It has a very European feel. Devon used to live in this area so she drove me around a bit after dinner, showed me some cool houses. I came home and walked Dylan. This morning I went to the neighborhood Starbucks (still haven't managed to buy a coffee maker). I'm going to write a bit, go to Devon's yoga prop sale and then go down further south to practice with Christina and Jessica in San Marcos. Then I'll head back upto Waco. School Starts tomorrow.....

I really just love everything about this arrangement so far.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

hey, I didn't realize you were moving here so soon! Welcome! I moved here 9 years ago and now can't imagine living anywhere else. Maybe I'll change my tune after my kids finish school. Or maybe not.

Glad it's going well so far.

Jeri said...

Hello Anne and welcome to Austin! Good (but brief) meeting you in person last Thurs at YY South. You seem much better suited to Austin than Waco. In fact, I'm having a hard time picturing you in Waco, but I'm sure you exerted more than a subtle influence on the place -- in a completely good and non-Walmart way. Cheers!