Friday, August 17, 2007

Friday Night

Well, I had another great day in Austin. I really think I'm going to be happy down here. I feel much more relaxed. There are just so many cool things to do, that's part of it, there are a lot of parts to it. But mostly, it feels easier to just be me. Today, I wanted to go to Devon's class but I wanted to get the cable working more, so Kelli and I waited for the Time Warner guy to arrive. I bought some new sheets, decided to hold of on the coffee maker and then went to Gioconda's yoga class at Castle Hill. I want to survey the yoga scene down here. Anyway, it was a good class, very practice based, (we just had free time for inversions of various sorts) some clear Anusara influence. I talked with her about getting on the sub list there, so that is cool. It is a nice facility. Then I went to whole foods for dinner and bought two new CDS at Waterloo. Totally Austin thing to do. I bought two employee recommendations, the first one, I like a lot. Chuck Ragan, Feast of Famine. The blurb described him as what you are looking for if you are looking for this generation's Dylan... well. Dylan is still Dylan, but this guy is really good. I'll report on the next CD tomorrow.

Tomorrow is George Purvis' one day extravaganza.

Off to walk Dylan the Dog.

No comments: