Friday, August 17, 2007

Settling In

Well, I now have internet access from the house! Yesterday, Christina and I went to Connie's Yoga class at Austin Yoga. It turns out Beth was subbing. She did a great job. I'd never taken a class from her before and was happy to have the opportunity. Then, we went to Mr. Natural for lunch and I showed her my new housing situation.

What is my new housing situation? I am sharing a house with Kelli. She has a lovely home off Enfield Road west of Mopac. An added bonus, Dylan the dog, lives here along with two cats, Alley and Bailey. Alley is a tortoise shell cat just like Jade (one of my three cats in Waco).

Then I visited Anusara Yoga land and took Christina's fun filled yoga classes at Yoga Yoga. I met several friendly people there. It is quite the social scene there. Then we met Jessica at Whole Foods for Dinner. In all, a great first day in Austin!!!

This morning I actually got some writing done and am off to buy various things.

No comments: