Monday, March 31, 2008

Back in waco

I went to the Ramanand Patel workshop in Austin this weekend. So great, on so many levels, partly it was just great to go to a yoga workshop in my own home town. To be there, and still have my life and not have to drive so far. The workshop was great in ways that far transcended that (see teaching blog) but still that mundane part was nice too.

Aside from that, Jeff and I hung out a good bit. I taught my Saturday morning yoga class. Tried the new Ethiopian place Aster's which was really good, watched the sunset in Zilker park.

Drove upto Waco this afternoon. Class went really well, both capstone and yoga. then went out to the wine bar with Stuart and Amy which was very fun.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Vinho, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://vinho-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.