Sunday, March 9, 2008

Anne in London

I am spending Spring Break in London. Tom Hanks, Lenore and Henry Wright, and I are taking a group of BIC students for a culturally enriching week in London. We are here. We arrived early this morning. took a bus in from Gatwick. Saw a vintage motor bike tour on the way in. We walked around the Kensington Area (saw the house where John Stuart Mill lived, and T.S. Elliot...and Robert Browning... the Mill house was surprisingly inspiring to me) then we walked all through Hyde Park, had lunch at a French Cafe and came back to the hotel. we are checked in, resting a bit before heading out to the museum of London.

I slept on the plane but am pretty jet lagged, sort of feel disconnected from the world. like the world is happening but I'm lagging behind a bit.

No comments: