Sunday, January 6, 2008

Weekend Update

Well, it was a fun-filled action packed weekend. I have to say I'm pretty beat right now.

Saturday, I taught my first official class at Yoga Yoga NW and subbed the two following it. I practiced and wrote a little and ran some errands. Saturday night I went for coffee with a former student and that turned out to be quite fun.

Sunday Morning I went out to meet Logan McNatt, a archaeologist/caver that Devon knows. Had a great time talking with him and Susan about caving and all things speleological. I wrote for a while afterwards on Plato's Agent.

Then I met Ari and her mom at Alamo Drafthouse. We saw Juno. Really enjoyed it immensely.

Now I'm just resting on the couch. Blogging and getting ready to do some school work.

Came home, practiced, and am catching up

1 comment:

Torrey Desmond Rogers said...

Hello Anne,

I came across your blog from a google search "austin yoga blog" yours was first. I hope you feel better from your food poisoning episode.

My name is Torrey Desmond Rogers and I live in Liberty Hill. I am a new resident to Texas and have come from Bend Oregon. I have lived here since May 2007 and have fell in love with the county and poeple. I saw you went to the Alamo Draft House in one of your blogs and I very much love that place.

The reason for my contact with you is because of your love for Yoga. I wanted to share with you a product and opportunity that has been endorsed by Deepak Chopra and Dr. David Simon from the Chopra Center for wellbeing. I just got back from Florida where I was learning about this opportunity and wanted to share it with you. I have built a humble google page, so that I can share this with others. The key to this is timing...

The link is:

http://torreyintexas.googlepages.com/zrii2

I would like to extend to you a open invitation to call me with any questions or thoughts.

All the best,

Torrey Desmond Rogers
www.torrey.myzrii.com
512-778-9211