Sunday, January 13, 2008

It has been a while

Well, I haven't posted in a while. Mostly too busy with work and fun I imagine oh yes and the minor bout with food poisoning...

I write a a fair bit Tuesday and Wednesday...

Tuesday I went to check out the very trendy Sabia. Then I went to Christina's yoga classes, but prior to that I ate some soup at Central Market and I ended up getting quite sick. ...

I recovered Wednesday, visit to Craig Williams definitely helped. And my shoulder is better too. Wednesday afternoon I went to Devon's class and then met Meg at Whole Foods. We had a really interesting talk about this movement group Noyes Rhythm that she practices with/ studies in her performance studies program. and then I headed back upto Waco that evening.

Driving in Waco that night, I really felt like, "wow I don't live here anymore."

But two days of meetings, syllabi, seeing friends, and book club and I did feel quite in the swing of things.

Came back down to Austin early to teach my class and do Christina's immersion. That's what I've been upto.

Today, Mandy's class, immesion and well, syllabi....

No comments: