Friday, June 12, 2009

An Unexpected Weekend in Austin

I woke up quite early this morning to head out to the airport. Stood in line to use the kiosk, Kiosk said see and agent. Agent said go to this line. Once I made it to the front of that line, the agent said, she can't help me because my ticket is Northwest (not Delta). She takes me and several other poor souls, to another line where they said our flight was locked out because of time....and that we would have to call Delta to rebook. I called Delta and they can't rebook because it was originally an American ticket.

At this point, I gave up, returned home, slept for a good long while and then had a very productive day of yoga, working out, and even writing. Good way to end the week. I'm going to practice the sequence I plan to teach in class tomorrow.

No comments: