Thursday, June 11, 2009

An Unexpected Day in Austin

I was supposed to leave on a 9:05 flight to Dallas this morning and then meet up with the Baylor group heading up to the Diversity Conference in Columbia. I got to the airport and sensed something was wrong as the lines were just huge. I decided to go out to the check curbside and they informed me that all flights before noon to Dallas were canceled. Jeff battled some traffic to come pick me up while the very efficient Laura Hendrix in the president's office sorted out what to do. One option the travel agent later suggested, that I drive to Waco, take a flight to Dallas wait to be stand by on the flight that the Baylor Group was supposed to be on... I"m like no way.. that is travel hell in the making. Of course, I did not say that in my out loud voice...

Anyway, I'm leaving tomorrow morning instead, so I went to the club while Delora cleaned and am doing a few computer tasks before driving up for CT's classes.

Here are some pictures of the house.

Meditation room/ study

Office part of the living room.

New Breville Blender
Dining room with rug I got from Devon.

Yoga room with ramp and two benches. Great Backward bending props.

No comments: