Friday, April 3, 2009

Exciting times

Its a beautiful spring day here in Austin. Hard day to sit inside writing but that is what I'm doing. The most exciting news of late: I have a contract on a house here in Austin. It is about 2 miles from Christina and Kelly's house, is perfectly renovated, very much in accord with my own taste. It has a great fenced backyard for Milo, a covered patio area and very nice trees and also hardwood floors throughout the house, which is really important to me! So I'm super excited about that.

Other big news. As of the end of this month, actually after next weekend, I won't be teaching at YogaYoga anymore. YogaYoga decided to drastically reduce the amount they were paying their teachers and I decided I didn't want to teach for them under the new pay structure. I hope to start teaching a couple classes at Clear Spring but I don't have anything worked out yet. It actually felt quite liberating to quit and it was nice to have the freedom to which enabled me to do so.

Milo's doing great, I don't have any pictures due to a major computer crash on my laptop and somehow the pictures that were on my desktop didn't get copied over.

1 comment:

Lisa said...

Congratulations on your new home! It sounds great. :-)
love,
Lisa