Saturday, March 21, 2009

A beautiful Saturday Afternoon

I just finished teaching my Saturday classes and then went to CM. It is such a glorious day that I am going to sit outside and read a novel for a while. I'm starting in on American Wife. I've also just started American Pastoral. Perhaps I'm subconsciously reflecting on American identity...

Let's this week I had a fabulous Plato seminar, really the best all semester. Everyone seems really bonded now. Gabrielle and I went out Monday night to 135 Prime and had a great time, catching up on life, the universe, and everything. Tuesday I had meetings at work and then came down for CT's classes. Am getting really close to getting my foot in Eka Pada rajakapotasana with out help. Wednesday I wrote and looked at houses, ditto Thursday. Made an offer on one, everyone keep their collective good house buying wishes going in my direction. Friday, I had meetings back up in Waco and Milo also had his appointment to get neutered. I had no idea how difficult it would be to take him in to have it done. He came through the operation just fine. He is currently wearing an Elizabethean collar and looks a little pathetic as a result, but he's still completely adorable.

That's what's new in my world.

No comments: