Friday, February 27, 2009

Milo learns to Fetch




Hello Blogosphere,

It has been awhile since I've posted. I've been busy with my new job, driving back and forth to Waco, yoga workshop in Dallas, beginning to look for a house in Austin, and just generally enjoying life. Yesterday, Mom and Dad drove up to see my new office and I took them to lunch at Baylor's new faculty center. Then we shopped a bit, well Mom and I shopped a bit, Dad waited in the Books a Million store while we checked out Belk's and Cold Water Creek.

This morning, I'm catching up on various writing tasks and playing with Milo.

Here are some recent photos of Milo learning to fetch.

Here is the ball.


Milo running after the ball


Milo, returning with the ball.
Milo, giving the ball to Jeff.



Milo, running up the stairs.

No comments: